ВНИМАНИЕ!
Игроки в города!
На страницах форума
выводится по 10 сообщений.
Следите за номером в верхней строке сообщения и переходом на следующие страницы.
Иначе можно допустить ошибку 
в выборе города.
Кнопки перехода в начале и в конце страницы.

Вернуться на главную
Вы вошли как Гость · Группа "Гости" · RSS            

Внимание! 
Уважаемые посетители!
Для добавления сообщений в форумах необходимо зарегистрироваться.

Для просмотра презентаций в Firefox обновите браузер до версии 11.0 
  20.04.2024,04:58

[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: FilippovaEV  
Странички учителей » Личные странички учителя английского языка Филипповой Елены Вольдемаровны » Сотрудничество с издательством Longman » Учимся c longman on-line
Учимся c longman on-line
FilippovaEVДата: Вторник, 03.04.2012, 15:08 | Сообщение # 1

Учимся c longman on-line

Уважаемые дети! Не прикрепляйте Doc файлы к сообщению. Просто скопируйте ваши тексты в поле сообщения!

SunshineДата: Вторник, 03.04.2012, 21:40 | Сообщение # 2

пока нашла на этом компьютере немого, но вскоре, добавлю еще

Lorna Doone: A Romance of Exmoor

Lorna Doone: A Romance of Exmoor is a novel by Richard Doddridge Blackmore. It is a romance based on a group of historical characters and set in the late 17th century in Devon and Somerset, particularly around the East Lyn Valley area of Exmoor.
In 1673 young John Ridd meets a little girl called Lorna Doone. Seven years later they meet again, and fall in love. But the Doones are a family of robbers and murderers. When Earl Brandir dies andJudge Jeffreys is awarded guardianship of Lorna, she is granted her freedom to return to Exmoor and marry John. During their wedding, Carver bursts into the church at Oare. He shoots Lorna and flees. Exhausted and bloodied from the fight, John can only pant as he watches Carver slip away. He returns to discover that Lorna is not dead, and after a period of anxious uncertainty, she survives to live happily ever after.
It is an exciting novel and now is my favourite!

Emma, by Jane Austen. It is a romantic novel, which my friend recommended me to read.
Emma Woodhouse is beautiful, clever and rich. She likes to arrange marriages between her friends and neighbours in the village of Highbury. But Emma makes a lot of mistakes and causes more problems than happy marriages.Emma expects Knightley to tell her he loves Harriet, but, to her delight, Knightley declares his love for Emma. Harriet is soon comforted by a second proposal from Robert Martin, which she accepts. The novel ends with the marriage of Harriet and Mr. Martin and that of Emma and Mr. Knightley, resolving the question of who loves whom after all.
This book is really gorgeous and amazing!
I recommend it to all girls who are waiting for a prince on the white horse.

RitaДата: Вторник, 03.04.2012, 22:15 | Сообщение # 3

book review(все что нашла)

Stephen King
The Breathing Method
I had chosen this book because it is a wonderful story one, which arouses my interest and curiosity.
There is a club in New York where men tell each other stories. Some of these are mysterious, some are horrible. One night a doctor tells the story of a young woman who gives birth to her baby. One of the book’s great strengths is characterization: heroes and heroines may seem larger than life but they are also so deeply human. Although the book is rather long, the reader finds it gripping from the first to the last page.
To my mind its book that young people should read.

Cinderella Man
I had chosen this book because it is very interesting to know about the real story cause the story about boxer the “Cinderella Man” - is a true one.
Jim Braddock is a successful boxer in New York. But in October 1929 the American economy fails, and at the same time Jim starts to lose in the boxing ring. One of the book’s great strengths is characterization: heroes and heroines may seem larger than life but they are also so deeply human.
All this considered, the book is a real masterpiece. It is book that young people should read.

Katherine Mansfield
Doll’s House and Other Stories
I had chosen this book, cause Katherine Mansfield is one of The most favourite authors in English.
Katherine Mansfield is one of the most famous short story writers in the English language. These four stories take place about a hundred years ago in England and New Zealand. They are sometimes funny, sometimes sad and often cruel.
All this considered, the book is a real masterpiece. It can be recommended to people who want good fun. To my mind its book that young people should read. No doubt Katherine Mansfield is a real good author.

Anne Frank
The Diary of a Young Girl.
I had chosen this book because it is a wonderful story one, which arouses my interest and curiosity.
In fact Anne Frank was a real person, and this is her diary. It is 1942 in Holland and the Germans have invaded. All Jewish people are frightened for their lives, so the Frank family hide. Life is dangerous but they hope for the best – until they are finally discovered.
From my point of view the book is written in traditional style. It can be recommended to people who want to kill their time.

Lorna Doone
In 1673 young John Ridd meets a little girl called Lorna Doone. Seven years later they meet again, and fall in love. But the Doones are a family of robbers and murderers. One of them, Carver, killed John’s father and now wants to marry Lorna. Can John save Lorna from her worst fears?
All this considered, the book is a real masterpiece. It can be recommended to people who want good fun. To my mind its book that young people should read.

Jane Austen
Emma
Emma is beautiful, clever and rich. She likes to arrange marriages between her friends and neighbors in the village of Highbury. But Emma makes a lot of mistakes and causes more problems than happy marriages. Then she almost loses her own chance of love.

One of the book’s great strengths is characterization: heroes may seem larger than life but they are also so deeply human. This book can be recommended to people who want good fun. The book is a real masterpiece.

Странички учителей » Личные странички учителя английского языка Филипповой Елены Вольдемаровны » Сотрудничество с издательством Longman » Учимся c longman on-line
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: